29.12.11

hot spring


I`m sorry for the lack of updating my blog, I get pretty lazy during this season of the year. It`s all about spending quality time with family and friends, eating delicious food and just being lazy! Went to the north of Japan this week to enjoy the hot spring and the amazing white view from the mountain.  The food was delicious, I definitely could get used to that and the hot spring (the part I was looking forward to) was unbelievable. Never thought that taking a superhot bath outside while it`s -6 and snowing would be so great, and watching the sunrise in the early morning from the bath tub, almost surreal. Everything was perfect. It`s good to get away from the big city sometimes. The strange thing was that i felt `home` when I arrived at the packed train station on our way back..weird.

Enjoy the holidays everyone!



No comments: